Title: Integration and Test Engineer
Term: 6 Months
Location: Annapolis, MD
Long term contract opportunity in Annapolis, MD for a Integration and Test Engineer.
- Pre-Integration & test duties including building a test environment and writing a Systems Integration and Acceptance Test Plan.
- Integration & test duties including conducting integration and testing with multiple system interfaces/components to verify technical requirements and validate deployment procedures.
- Working in a team environment with system engineers, software developers, network engineers, and other test engineers following a structured SDLC process.
- Required Education: BS Stem Degree
- Required Years of Experience: 6 – 9 years
- Looking for skills in conducting system integration and testing of software or hardware components into an pre-deployment engineering test environment, writing test plans according to system requirements, a contributor on the technical project team, and following a disciplined engineering process for development to deliver quality products to the customer.
- Interested in candidates who are intelligent, hardworking, self-starter, eager to learn, enthusiastic, adaptable, dependable team player, strong written and verbal communicator, willing to work flexible hours when needed, not averse to coming in to work onsite to meet the needs of the business, and are passionate about working in this role.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.