Are you a customer focused Representative seeking your next opportunity? We have a contract opportunity in Evansville, IN in which the Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurately fulfilling customer orders and managing incoming customer calls. You'll professionally represent the company to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders
- Order and source products (Purchasing)
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments at times
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experienced (Not Required)
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Knowledge of industrial products helpful but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Achievement Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing Skills
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.