Are you bilingual with Latin America/South America sales experience? In this role you will enjoy the comradery of working in the office and uncapped commission. We are staffing several permanent positions in El Paso for experienced phone sales representatives. Please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively make 50 + outbound calls to further develop sales opportunities.
- Work closely with decision makers to expand volume business by identifying, quoting, & converting sales on products not currently being purchased.
- Work with customer service representatives on order entry, tracking, and other technical needs.
- Diligently updates CRM, to stay current on account follow-ups and active quoting opportunities.
- Presents Ecommerce capabilities to all assigned accounts and trains customers on these tools as assistance is needed making it easy to do business.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, product requirements, and identifying potential add on sales opportunities.
- Reliable, organized, detailed, focused, along with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with field sales teams
- Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Ability to multi-task with requests and efficiently manage time while achieving sales growth goals from assigned accounts
- Proactive and possesses a strong sense of urgency for reaching sales goals
- Has Drive, Grit, and a Team Oriented “Play to Win” attitude
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
The company offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. Dress code is business casual with jeans allowed and parking is free.