Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 11 months
- Coordinate project meetings with all stakeholders.
- Create reports and dashboards to provide status.
- Assist with coordinating shipping and receiving of equipment.
- Identify risks and mitigation plans.
- Track project progress of deliverables and milestones to ensure it stays on schedule.
- Compile project-related data to ensure compliance with asset and inventory controls.
- Continuous identification and initiation of improvements of existing processes, methods and standards within the project environment.
Skills & Responsibilities
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Must possess a strong ability to communicate, build strong relationships and trust with business partners at all levels of the organization, including senior management, both verbal and written.
- Ability to motivate team members to provide their best performance and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve and manage conflict resolution timely.
- Able to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work and follow through to completion.
- Strong knowledge of Rally and Agile methodologies is required.
- Professional business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate notes.
- Technical writing skills.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Understanding of VoIP telephony - preferred.
- Understanding of switches and DHCP - preferred.
- Experience with Telephony deployments (Cisco UCM and MS Teams) - preferred.
- Travelling is required for this role.