Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Information Security Project Manager
Term: 8 Months
Project Planning and Control
- Maintain very close visibility into and active control over projects to agreed schedule, budget and scope.
- Conduct stage gates at least at the end of plan and before deployment to production.
- Demonstrate control over the project resource plan.
- Ensure actual work matches the planned effort.
- Actively maintain resource requests and allocations.
Forecasting and Financial Control
- Maintain accurate project financial forecasts.
- Ensure project deliverables are fit for purpose.
Risk and Issue Management
- Proactively recognize risks or issues, and do not wait to respond to them.
- Regularly maintain RAID logs so they can be referenced by any stakeholder.
- Ensure projects are 100% compliant with client and Information Security delivery standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in a corporate IT environment.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in project management.
- At least 5 years delivering in a Service Delivery PM role (InfoSec domain highly preferred).
- Experience specifically managing IT Security projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex projects up to $5m in value and as many as 12 to 18 months in duration.
- Mastery of project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management).
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises.
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in Information Security Service Delivery.
- Project management certification is highly preferred (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2).
- Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be advantageous.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) certifications or other Information Security.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!