Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Information Security Assessment Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 12 months
- Directly support the successful completion of ISRA [Information Security Risk Assessment] assessment activity, as well as assist with identification of security findings and tracking of risk treatment.
- Serve as liaison with LOB SMEs, asset owners and our Information Security Analyst counterparts in order to support the Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA) team program's Initiation and Intake, Tiered Approval Process (TAP) and Action Plan coordination processes.
- Provide information security consultation to improve awareness and compliance with Enterprise Information Security policy, processes and standards. Perform remediation of security assessment review issues, complex ad hoc data, and reporting to support information security risk management.
- Provide guidance and direction in reviewing assessment findings and mitigating controls to optimize information security.
- Identify and direct information asset portfolio reconciliations and certifications. Provide advanced data aggregation and data of information security risk exposure.
- Develop and deliver Information Security Education Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise Information Security Program standards.
- Review draft and proposed control standards for business impact and recommend modifications or clarifications as required.
- Conduct security control testing and consultation with stakeholders.
- Evaluate and interpret internal and Enterprise Information Security policies, processes and standards, and provide recommendations to improve them.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Information security, risk, strategy, execution experience.
- 4+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.