Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Information Security Analyst
Location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas, 78251
Term: 12 months
- Participate and identify security risks companywide and ensure that appropriate data security procedures and products are implemented.
- Maintain an awareness of bank security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security.
- Review the development, testing, and implementation of security plans, products, and control techniques.
- Develop and implement security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
- Investigate and recommend appropriate corrective actions for data security incidents.
- Identify regulatory changes that will affect information security policy, standards, procedures, and recommend appropriate changes.
- Provide security consulting and project management services on highly complex information security projects and issues.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with QA Testing and automation of testing, preferably related to Data and Report Validation and Testing.
- Tableau Experience.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Identity Access Management Experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.