Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics Client
Position: Informatica Technical Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Term: 4 Months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong experience with Informatica tools primarily Informatica customer 360 and other tools like Integration tool (CAI, IICS) and Data Quality (IDQ ) areas.
- Strong SQL knowledge and Integration background required.
- Able to take initiative and lead the master data program with the business.
- Understanding of Informatica DM processes and inner working of the Hub tools.
- Understanding of the Provisioning tool and interaction with 360 interfaces a plus.
- Good understanding of external calls using BES.
- Informatica external Portal tool experience a very nice to have.
- Very experienced with complex Integration ( prior Informatica / other tools as well)
- Rest Web Services and DaaS
- Integration with AVOS a plus.
- Experienced with administration tasks ( Migrations, Security and Access).
- Performance tuning experience
- Power BI experience is a plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.