Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics Client
Position: Informatica Technical Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Term: 4 Months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong experience with Informatica tools primarily Informatica customer 360 and other tools like Integration tool (CAI, IICS) and Data Quality (IDQ ) areas.
- Strong SQL knowledge and Integration background required.
- Able to take initiative and lead the master data program with the business.
- Understanding of Informatica DM processes and inner working of the Hub tools.
- Understanding of the Provisioning tool and interaction with 360 interfaces a plus.
- Good understanding of external calls using BES.
- Informatica external Portal tool experience a very nice to have.
- Very experienced with complex Integration ( prior Informatica / other tools as well)
- Rest Web Services and DaaS
- Integration with AVOS a plus.
- Experienced with administration tasks ( Migrations, Security and Access).
- Performance tuning experience
- Power BI experience is a plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.