Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Informatica ETL Developer
Location: IRVING, Texas, 75039
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals. Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology.
- 7+ years of experience ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- 5+ years of Oracle experience.
- 5+ years of experience with application integration.
- 3+ years Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) experience.
- 3+ years extracting and loading information into Salesforce/nCino using ETL tools such as Apex, PowerCenter or IICS.
- Experience 3+ years of financial services industry experience.
- Experience 1+ year of commercial banking experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of complex enterprise systems and frameworks including frontends, middleware, services layer, database, backend and downstream interfaces.
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM projects, tools, and systems.
- Technology Git or GitHub experience.
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change.
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.