Job Title: Contracts Manager
Term: 12 Months
Location: Neenah, WI.
Our client is looking for a INF Vendor And Contract Manager to perform the execution of large-scale vendor engagements, ensuring effective contract management and performance to service targets, in Neenah, WI.
- Perform the management of the tactical and strategic relationships with vendors, ensuring alignment to company objectives.
- Perform the procurement and renewal of 3rd party application software, maintaining an accurate software inventory and ensuring that software licenses are up to date. Perform the evaluation of operations of vendors against agreed service levels.
- Perform the establishment and execution of processes for authorization, confirmation and payment of vendors.
- Suggest changes to contracts and assist in negotiation of changes.
- Resolve service issues, escalating higher impact issues to management.
- Perform the procurement process for new 3rd party application software.
- Perform the renewal process for existing 3rd party application software maintenance and licensing.
- Manage team run and project budgets.
- Calculate TCO (total cost of ownership) of investments.
- Facilitate strategic budget planning sessions and develop strategic budget plans for coming year.
- Keep accurate records and track day-to-day costs.
- Report out on status of budget on a periodic basis and provide input on decisions impacting the budget.
- Experience working in a global IT environment with vendor relationship/portfolio management
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and able to communicate effectively with executives
- Experience in managing large, complex budgets
- Independent thinker
- Understanding of financial accounting rules
- Project management skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word a must.
- Clarity experience preferred; Smartsheet and Plan My Spending nice to have.
- Needs to have strong attention to detail and understanding of accounting principles.
Apply to MATRIX today!