Incident Management Manager/Analyst
San Francisco, CA (Bay Area) – Hybrid Remote
Contract to Hire
Target Start Date: July 2022
We are looking for a Senior Incident Manager/Analyst to help manage the non-prod environments for our infrastructure eco system.
The Incident Management Manager/Analyst will be responsible for providing oversight and reporting for the enterprise banking platform. Will monitor adherence to KPIs: Capture uptimes, throughput, performance and track alerts/notifications. A successful candidate will be analytical, organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, and have excellent communication skills.
- Identifies and documents system and/or process deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Will oversee a repeatable test process by environment – refresh data – and coordinate the data refresh. Will also oversee environments to support the non-functional testing performed by the business units (performance or load testing, SIT testing, etc.), assure data is consistent, and end to end testing.
- Define and develop dashboards to track the metrics.
- Analyze incident management workflows and existing processes/systems.
- Perform business analysis such as documenting requirements and spearhead the effort required to develop those artifacts.
- Summarize meeting discussions, capture relevant details, implement and track next steps.
- Document assumptions, dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Represent Incident Management by serving as a key contact for business/technical partners and other Subject Matter Experts in the program.
- Coordinate, plan and communicate with varying audiences.
- Issue escalation with various vendors and departments as appropriate.
- Hands on technical experience with tools including ServiceNow, Jira, TFS, New Relic, Confluence, MS Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Broad banking/financial services experience is highly preferred.
- Previous experience with Quality Assurance leadership and/or management.
- Ability to scale the complexity of the business communications based on the level of understanding of the target audience.
- Ability to multi-task and keep multiple threads in progress simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication skills to accurately deliver information to technical and non-technical staff, as well as C-level leaders
- Proven ability to articulate complex application requirements and functionality, as well as complex business objectives with various business units.
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, detail-oriented, with a professional upbeat attitude making interaction with senior staff and stakeholders productive and efficient.