Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics Client
Position: Identity and Access Management Administrator / Engineer III
Location: Tulsa, OK
Term: 9 Months
- Design, implement, and manage CyberArk solutions for enterprise infrastructure.
- Work with the existing IAM and Infrastructure teams to move from on-prem to cloud based solutions.
- Maintain and engineer expansion of features (Vault, CPM, PTA, PSM, PVWA, EPM, Identity).
- Maintain and monitor Active Directory and other identity management systems.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and security best practices.
- Automate tasks and processes using PowerShell/Python or other languages.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement security improvements.
- Provide technical support for security-related inquiries.
- Stay current with industry trends and security best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in Identity Access Management.
- 5+ years experience in CyberArk products (Vault, CPM, PTA, PSM, PVWA, EPM).
- 4+ years experience with SSO/MFA/SCIM/SAML systems (Okta, Ping, Idaptive, etc).
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and other authentication systems.
- Experience adhering and responding to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Powershell, Python, other).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for security and commitment to maintaining the highest level of security.
- Ability to travel onsite in DFW occasionally required if necessary.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.