Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Information Security Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs. Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead a team to achieve objectives.
- Lead Information Security Engineer on the Azure Active Directory Operations Team.
- Works with the Authentication/Authorization SMEs within the “as a service” groups to develop secure integrations.
- Works with the Lead Engineers of the Strategy and Engineering teams and requires being comfortable with respectfully pushing back when a solution being presented can be improved.
- Requires being good at writing standard operating procedures and implementation instructions that can be followed by other engineers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Security
- AzureAD Connect
- Least Privilege
- Privileged Access Management
- Conditional Access Policies
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Application Object
- Service Principal Name
- Identity As a Service
- Identity Protection
- MS Certification SC300
- MS Certification AZ800
- MS Certification AZ801