Position: HRIS Systems Analyst
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or Carlisle, PA
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 (DOE) + Bonus
This HRIS Systems Analyst supports the daily operations across the Human Resources Information Systems. Serves as a technical point of contact for HRIS activities that relate to benefits/retirement, equity/stock, human capital management, payroll, and performance/talent management.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures HRIS systems and interfaces are configured and maintained in accordance with business strategies and requirements. Develops and analyzes specification work orders to create new reports, functions, and technology as required.
- Administers the service delivery in accordance with guidelines as defined by business owners or steering committees.
- Participates in continuous process improvement initiatives, and implements system solutions to meet business performance and service delivery expectations
- Serves as the subject matter expert to solution technical issues with benefits, HCM. payroll, recruitment, e-I9, and learning & performance management systems
- Participates in the testing and promotion of new releases, data sets, changes to tables, integrations and reporting functionality for benefits, equity, payroll, HCM, and performance management.
- Manages routine HRIS system updates and configuration projects to include but not limited to annual benefits enrollment, annual performance evaluations, benefits system set-up for acquisitions, system updates, and regulatory changes related to benefits and HR.
- Serves as first line of support for the maintenance of organization-wide integrations and interfaces.
- Develops and maintains appropriate systems training and reference job aides/user guides with the IT department and division support lead team. Trains new IT and HR users/administrators in the systems based upon our standard procedures.
- Partners with HRIS systems division support leads to create and maintain reporting and analytics that can be leveraged across all business units. Generates data and census reports to support business operations.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of current federal and state laws, statutes, regulations, policies, and directives pertaining to benefits and human resources practices and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, methods, and techniques of benefits, recruiting, and human resources, and learning & performance management concepts/theories and integrated human resources information systems.
- Knowledge of general and complex IT concepts, such as software development, interface management, and profile and instance management.
- Skill in managing HRIS operations across decentralized organizations and managing IT projects with attention to details and accuracy.
- Skill in IT project management and developing effective written technical communications.
- Ability to utilize effective verbal communication skills, including interpersonal, teambuilding, and change management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders in and outside of the company and across all divisions.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills related to analysis and determining solutions.
- 3+ years of demonstrated HRIS experience supporting benefits and human resources administration.
- Demonstrated experience with ADP Vantage. Will consider SAP SuccessFactors.
- Demonstrated experience managing system structures in a large, decentralized environment with shared master files, complex reporting, and changing priorities.