- Pay 82500 to 82500
- Function: Accounting / Finance Professional
- Job Ref: 239766
• Create functional/technical specs, training guides, SOPs and process documentation.
• Monitor and maintain all integrations, identifying fallouts and updating fixes to payroll system as required.
• Work directly with vendors to make updates to integration and/or resolve integration issues.
• Provide Tier 2 level support to end users of ticketing, acting as a liaison between end users and Thirdparty Support. Support provided will include but is not limited to; troubleshoot issues, problem solving, resolving, reporting and end user training.
• Create vendor relationships to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Ensure data integrity through testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity through testing of system changes and report writing.
• Develops and manages special projects as identified by the Payroll/HRIS Systems Manager.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to think critically and who will question the status quo.
• Proactively seek and provide creative approaches to problem solving and process improvement.
• Strong ability to collaborate with other team members to resolve integration and ticket issues, provide reporting support and deliver quality results to employees and external customers.
• Proven excellent attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized, flexible and rigorous attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner meeting user requirements.
• Experience providing support for over 10,000+ employees.
• 3+ years' experience with HCM software, integrations, ticketing system, and ADP Vantage system is strongly preferred.
• In-depth functional experience with data integrations, ticketing and support; technical experience a plus.
• Experience working with Unions strongly preferred.
• Strong bias for action with a demonstrated track record of owning and delivering solutions successfully.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working directly with users and collaborating across internal teams to deliver complex projects.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Ability to balance the demands of projects, maintenance, support and customer expectations in a fastpaced environment with minimal guidance.
• Experience with system analysis, user testing, and production support.
• Self-starter, able to drive work forward within an agile environment.
• High tolerance for ambiguity, challenge, and change.
• Ability to show composure in difficult circumstances.
• Understanding of pay calculations, payroll processes, pay standards and wage and hour laws.
• 2 Years working with database reporting systems, word processing and spreadsheet software experience (i.e., Access, Word, Excel) including writing documentation that describes installation and operating procedures and the ability to write complex formulas and calculations; experience using
pivot tables and vlookups.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.