Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: HR Content Publisher
Location: West Des Moines, IA, 50266
Term: 7 months
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks. Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Attention to detail and publishing experience are required.
- ServiceNow knowledge module/base and HTML experience is desired.
- Support Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) campaign/content delivery testing and execution as well as knowledge article publishing.
- Additionally, this role will assist with publishing content updates required for the year-round benefits content to go live Jan 1 with the calendar year change.
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.