Grow your career as a HR Applications Support Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will provide application support, manage system configurations and implement functional enhancements in SAP Concur, which is a SaaS-based Expense and Travel management tool. Will also be part of the team supporting the company’s Travel & Expense (Concur) application used by employees worldwide for their expense claims.
- Perform testing and validation of the system across different application environments/instances.
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures related to the application such as: requirements documents, test scripts, system and process flow charts.
- Work with other application groups, end users, Development team, third parties and business partners to ensure that the application runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in application support.
- Experience in an application support role including resolution of production issues, troubleshooting, system changes and/or working with Development or the service provider to implement fixes.
- Previous Concur Travel & Expense application experience or a similar expense reimbursement platform is required.
- Good understanding of systems testing and quality assurance methods and processes.
- Prefer proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
- Prefer proficiency in Access and SQL.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.