Job Title: HR Administrative Assistant
Term: 6 Months (part-time - onsite Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
Location: Neenah, WI 54956
We are looking for a part-time HR Administrative Assistant to join our team for a 6 month contract.
- Provide a wide range of administrative services to ensure unit objectives are carried out and achieved in an effective, timely, and efficient manner.
- Assisting with the administrative functions of the hourly interviewing process (both internal and external). This includes setting up interviews, testing, following up with candidates as needed, pulling resumes, booking rooms, etc.
- Process internal job postings (includes scheduling testing and interviews)
- Processing attendance for the hourly population including updating all tracking forms and updating the time and attendance system
- Audit FMLA absences and report any necessary findings to HR Coordinator
- Assisting with coordinating efforts around new hire orientation (including preparing materials, booking rooms/presenters, etc.)
- Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and others who have a need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious.???????
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High Attention to detail/analytical skills
- Strong Oral/Written communication skills
- Associates Degree in a related field with advanced level training
- Previous experience with Workday
Apply to MATRIX today!