MATRIX partnered with a premier client in filling an urgent 100% Remote Direct-Hire role.
Are you a Korber (K1) / HighJump Developer who eats, sleeps, and breathes with this technology?
Do you get excited thinking about working with K1 / HighJump on the technical side within the supply chain, warehouse, and logistic modules?
If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Technical development with some configuration of the solution using HighJump/Koerber1 tools
- Software development in MS SQL Server for HighJump/Koerber1 Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Conduct queries in HighJump/Koerber1 WMS using SQL.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing, and support QA testing.
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology preferred
- 2+ years development solutions within HighJump/Koerber1
- 2+ years of MS SQL Server Development
- Ability to write SQL Server Stored Procedures
- Must have knowledge of WMS, Shipping & Logistics.
- Must have experience on production support.
- Knowledge of fulfillment center process flows best practices around picking, packing, replenishment, order waving, receiving, put away and RF Technology.
- Knowledge of HighJump/Koerber1 base processes.
- Experience with freight and label software, preferably with Creative Logistics Solutions (CLS) for freight, transportation management, and carrier management. Bartender label printing solution.
- Experience working with workspace to manage printing and SSRS reports.
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols, XML, and Web Service/API calls