Must have a strong background in Logistics, understanding best practices and be conversant in warehouse operations terminology. Must have hands-on experience with the configuration and implementation of HighJump Enterprise 3PL (E3PL) WMS (Warehouse Management System) technology solutions.
Responsible for coordinating all product activities during the life of a project; including but not limited to, HighJump 3PL WMS design, configuration, implementation planning and execution; vendor liaise; customer liaise; development and maintenance of product documentation; development and maintenance of product training materials; testing support; troubleshooting; and Level 3 production support.
- Will maintain an expert working knowledge of the HighJump Enterprise 3PL software, along with a basic understanding of other similar product functionality being deployed. An understanding of both the functional and technical aspects of the product is required, as well as an understanding of the product's capabilities and limitations
- Develop a technical process and perform analysis and/or specify an integrated solution between systems
- Deliver small to large/complex HighJump E3PL WMS solutions, capable of taking minimal direction from a project lead, and working independently, as necessary
- Write operational and system procedures with detail following a pre-designed format
- Drill down from a high-level process with consistency and identify WMS configuration based on process flow.
- Work out complicated system and operational solutions within a framework (operational flow) and little other known information.
- Follow a data map and technical process to ensure that the system performs as expected
- Ability to design a test plan
- Manage scope and present alternatives
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Manage vendor relationships and deliverables
- Ensure implementation quotes are consistent with the contract.
- Resolve or escalate to Product Manager any issues with vendor performance. This function deals with implementation and post implementation support issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University in Information Technology or related field
- Five (5) years or more logistics experience
- Five (5) years or more IT experience
- Five (5) years of warehouse or logistics ERP
- Two (2) to Five (5) years experience with HighJump Enterprise 3PL (previously, Accellos 3PL) WMS