Decatur-based company is in need of a Helpdesk Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for travelling to DeKalb county sites and configuring, setting up, troubleshooting, and connecting workstations. You must have reliable transportation to get you to the local client sites (you will be reimbursed for travel). Excellent communication skills are vital to this position. This is a 3-6 month contract position with an opportunity to convert into a permanent role. If you have the required experience and are interested in the opportunity, please apply today. Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening is required.
- The preferred candidate would have at least two years of PC/Helpdesk support.
- Deskside with some remote
- Migrating everyone to remote access
- Windows 10
- Printers (network, desktop)
- 500 users
- O365 support
- Citrix support
- VPN access
- Need own transportation (reimburse at $0.54/mile once per month) – they must have their own car – not borrowing from a friend/family member or using public transport
- Be able to follow documentation
- WiFi support
- Cell phone support (i.e. – install O365 access onto phone)