Position: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 5 months
- Demonstrate experience with Service Desk application for managing IT requests.
- Demonstrate the ability to support and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, IP Phones, cell phones, and various applications.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical support via phone, email, and/or chat channels.
- Ticket concerns will be IT in nature and related to systems, software, or hardware.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk ticket board and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Perform basic remote or in-person troubleshooting by walking customers through problem-solving processes and probing questions.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to build rapport with end-users and maintain positive client communication.
- Ability to correctly assess a situation, come up with a logical resolution and seek assistance if required.
- Must be able to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment and utilize multiple programs for troubleshooting
- Must be a flexible, independent, self-motivated problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting infrastructure and network-related issues.
- Coordinate directly with business owners, development team, 3rd party vendors, and supporting organizations to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining Active Directory accounts (activating, de-activating, creating, and managing AD user groups and security levels.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, or two years of experience as a lower-level Help Desk Analyst.
- 2 years of experience maintaining Active Directory accounts (activating, de-activating, creating, and managing AD user groups and security levels.
- 2 years of VPN remote access configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- 2 years of MS Office and Microsoft 365 troubleshooting experience.
- 2 years of experience performing basic remote or in-person troubleshooting by walking customers through problem-solving processes and probing questions.
- 2 years of experience with Service Desk application for managing IT requests.
- 2 years of experience supporting and troubleshooting laptops, desktops, IP Phones, cell phones, and various applications.
Even better if you have:
- MS Office and Microsoft 365 troubleshooting experience.
- VPN remote access configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form with technical and non-technical clients
- Ability to work independently with staff on processes and simple software solutions.
- Familiar with SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Have a basic knowledge in Azure.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.