Position: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 5 months
- Demonstrate experience with Service Desk application for managing IT requests.
- Demonstrate the ability to support and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, IP Phones, cell phones, and various applications.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical support via phone, email, and/or chat channels.
- Ticket concerns will be IT in nature and related to systems, software, or hardware.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk ticket board and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Perform basic remote or in-person troubleshooting by walking customers through problem-solving processes and probing questions.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to build rapport with end-users and maintain positive client communication.
- Ability to correctly assess a situation, come up with a logical resolution and seek assistance if required.
- Must be able to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment and utilize multiple programs for troubleshooting
- Must be a flexible, independent, self-motivated problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting infrastructure and network-related issues.
- Coordinate directly with business owners, development team, 3rd party vendors, and supporting organizations to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining Active Directory accounts (activating, de-activating, creating, and managing AD user groups and security levels.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, or two years of experience as a lower-level Help Desk Analyst.
- 2 years of experience maintaining Active Directory accounts (activating, de-activating, creating, and managing AD user groups and security levels.
- 2 years of VPN remote access configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- 2 years of MS Office and Microsoft 365 troubleshooting experience.
- 2 years of experience performing basic remote or in-person troubleshooting by walking customers through problem-solving processes and probing questions.
- 2 years of experience with Service Desk application for managing IT requests.
- 2 years of experience supporting and troubleshooting laptops, desktops, IP Phones, cell phones, and various applications.
Even better if you have:
- MS Office and Microsoft 365 troubleshooting experience.
- VPN remote access configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form with technical and non-technical clients
- Ability to work independently with staff on processes and simple software solutions.
- Familiar with SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Have a basic knowledge in Azure.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.