Position: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 3 months
- Utilize Service Desk application for managing IT requests.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, IP Phones, cell phones, and various applications.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical support via phone, email, and/or chat channels.
- Responsible with ticket concerns will be IT in nature and related to systems, software, or hardware.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk ticket board and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Perform basic remote or in-person troubleshooting by walking customers through problem-solving processes and probing questions.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to build rapport with end-users and maintain positive client communication.
- Responsible for maintaining Active Directory accounts (activating, de-activating, creating, and managing AD user groups and security levels.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6 months of Help Desk or IT Customer Support experience.
- 6 months of experience in Active Directory User Management.
- 6 months of MS Office 365 experience.
- Effective problem solving and communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- 6 months of Microsoft Service Desk experience.
- 6 months of MS Azure experience.
- VPN configuration experience. (utilizing existing guides)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.