Contract Opportunity: 4-months
Location: San Francisco, CA
- The role hours will be 8:00am - 5:00pm with an hour lunch break (unpaid) and 2 x 15min breaks (paid).
- Serve as a key point of contact for all employees and visitors to the space.
- Staffing the reception desk at certain times of the day and carrying out associated duties.
- Develop a working relationship with employees and vendors to satisfy complex needs of various stakeholders.
- Working with Security to coordinate employee, visitor, and vendor access during business hours.
- Working with building management for repairs and maintenance issues.
- Maintain constant communication with the Workplace Experience Manager for issues such as supply ordering and COI coordination.
- Liaise with the Workplace Experience Coordinator on the day-to-day mail operations including PO box collections, scanning, uploading and shipment creation.
- Provide administrative support for the Workplace Experience team as directed, including expense management, purchasing and organization of swag, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Assist with or manage additional/special projects as needed
- Contribute new ideas to engage and energize the Workplace Experience team in improving productivity, efficiency, and quality of service delivery.
- Must be willing to travel to different offices within the Bay Area (Only 1 site per day)
- Minimum 1-2 years of related reception experience required.
- Ability to work in a flexible, positive, and team-oriented work environment, while being open to change and a mindset to initiate and embrace process improvement. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Self-starter: handles self with minimal supervision and is proactive.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Substantial knowledge and experience using Google suite.
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- College degree preferred.
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!