This international industry leader has an immediate 12+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for long-term extension) in Denton, TX for a Global Service Desk Analyst. Trilingual is a must - English, Spanish and Portuguese. Training will be from 7am-4pm onsite in Denton, and then the hours will be between 6am and 7pm depending on the shift assigned. Weekend work is required every 6th week. This role will be onsite for the first 6 weeks and then will be hybrid onsite 2-3 days/week.
The GSD Analyst is the single point of contact for a worldwide group and is divided into three main data. This team has responsibility for frontline and second line support primarily for North, Central, and South America. You will be the first point of contact for all Global IM Business Partners, responsible for phone support, ticket dispatch to the relevant Service Delivery Teams, first and second line troubleshooting, system administration and general desktop support. The successful candidate will be based in Denton as part of a multicultural and diverse team.
- Handle inbound telephone calls, web entries, and e-mail in English and Portuguese from business partners and log their issues in CIC.
- Categorize issues according to documented instructions to ensure correct levels of action are taken at the appropriate time.
- Transfer issues to appropriate Service Delivery Team.
- Distribute important information received in our inbox to the relevant persons / teams.
- Provide desktop support.
- Act promptly on virus alerts.
- Create domain accounts and e-mail accounts; reset passwords and add access roles.
- Handle and troubleshoot VPN issues.
- Create R / 3 user accounts in PE1, PM1, ME1, PH1, PZ1, PR1, and PB3; reset passwords, set validity extensions, and add profiles to existing users.
- Handle and troubleshoot SecurID issues.
- Handle and troubleshoot CIC / ICSS issues; create, modify and delete users.
- Train users on the use of CIC and ICSS.
- Unlock users and reset passwords to eHR users in PH1.
- Support projects / services rollout.
- Update documentation / shared information on the service desk web portal.
- IT Support analyst with IT support and customer service experience in a Helpdesk/Servicedesk environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Experience providing support using phone, chat, and remote control.
- Hands-on experience with latest Microsoft products - This includes Windows 10, Office 2016/O365, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive.
- Hands-on experience with computer hardware.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow technical documentation, routines, and processes.
- Good ability to work seamlessly between calls, chats and tickets.
- Good knowledge in Windows 10 troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge in Office 365.
- Good knowledge in OneDrive, and other cloud based services.
- Good knowledge in network troubleshooting, VPN, VDI, MFA and other authentication based solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Results-oriented and work ethic to always deliver on-time, on-scope, and on-budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders at different levels and roles within and outside of the organization.
- Business-focused, customer and service-minded, self-motivated with a passion to learn new things.
- Able to work under pressure and manage stressful situations confidently and effectively.
- A team player who is also able to work independently on problems and issues.
- Flexible to work across time zones and open to new ways of working.
- A good awareness and appreciation of social and cultural differences.
- Understand the importance of team spirit.