Our client, the global SaaS Identity leader has an outstanding opportunity to join their team!
The Paid Media Team is looking for a motivated, data-driven marketer to act as the global lead in search engine marketing (SEM) for the Workforce Identity portfolio. The opportunity is massive: we can make any company more productive and more secure as they center their business around technology. Our products are the foundation that lets them make this transition successfully. This person will have a critical role in activating paid search on Google and Bing to drive quality leads and pipeline for sales globally.
- Lead the planning and activation of Workforce SEM portfolio globally in partnership with paid media team stakeholders to generate pipeline efficiently
- Deliver concise regular performance reporting, insights (competitive, product-level, market, etc), and recommendations to digital leadership
- Partner with the digital marketing team on new inbound experiences (chatbot, landing page optimization, etc) to improve conversion rates
- Partner with the Media Operations lead on global SEM governance, capabilities, and standards (reporting, templates, process, technology etc)
- Evaluate keyword performance, competitive activity, and other market dynamics to deliver important insights and points of view to leadership
- 6-8 years managing SEM hands-on in an agency or in-house environment, including a strong knowledge of best practices
- 3-4 years proven experience in collaborating with clients or stakeholders to roadmap new initiatives, find new opportunities, and report out on performance and insights
- 3-4 years of experience with A/B testing new search tactics (extensions, KW expansion, audiences, etc) and landing pages
- A proven desire to continuously test new approaches and tactics to achieve higher performance
- A proven ability to synthesize performance metrics and trends into concise narratives and recommendations
- A proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, marketing automation, CRM, web analytics, and A/B testing a strong plus
- B2B SaaS experience a strong plus