Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: General Office – Title Clerk
Location: Riverhead, NY 11901
Term: 4 months
- Assist in the production and distribution of professional, timely, and error-free title products. Timely and accurate products and functions are highly emphasized in this position.
- Entering new orders and contracts into the production system.
- Assembling files and creating file number labels.
- Searching title products in TIMS, FastSearch, the history indices, or other sources, then obtaining the accompanying documents for the title examiner.
- Distribution of mail, inter-office envelopes, and packages received in the run room.
- Operating postage meter and delivering the outgoing mail daily to the mailbox.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Maintenance and filing of the hard copy base file system, miscellaneous filing, and retrieving files from their proper location.
- Copying documents on tape machines, digital tape machines, computer terminals, or copiers.
- Support the front desk by backing up and filling in for the receptionists as needed.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external customers/clients.
- Assist as needed and any other projects, tasks, and/or duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in an office or other retail type industry involving client interaction.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Word and Windows based programs.
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible.
- Familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator, and possess computer skills.