Grow your career as a Funds Technology BA with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will work as an Analyst who would work with the Fund Accounting Operations team and elicit and understand their requirements, create functional solutions/documentation, assist with testing and defect remediation and generally act as an SME for the Technology developers in Fund Accounting matters.
- Formulate and define systems solutions for complex projects and work with development and business users to design, test and release these solutions to the production environment.
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions. Document the functional specifications and provides user and operational support when new developments are initially released into a production environment.
- Support systems change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input and solutions based on analysis of information.
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower-level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in financial services industry.
- Fund accounting experience. Strong background in Fund Accounting operations (Custody or Middle Office experience may be transferable in exceptional cases).
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the Fund Accounting area.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Must have intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.