MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in finding a Functional Oracle EBS Consultant that is 100% remote. This is a great opportunity to expand your career working with a well-known company. Are you a Functional Oracle EBS Consultant with a specialty in the EBS suite and consider yourself an expert with tools like Toad, SQL developer and SQL Plus? Are you capable of integrating Third party tools with Oracle application databases and have expertise in forms Builder, Reports Builder, Workflow Builder, PL/SQL and XML publisher? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
- First Oracle EBS project they are taking on
- Need Functional analyst - SME - Knowledgable of HR and Payroll areas, enhance product from functional perspective, document requirements and how will fit on domain, work well with development team, Run Payroll and make sure things works efficiently
- Converting data from one system to another
- Experience with downstream systems
- Strong SQL knowledge
- HR & Payroll implementation: 3-5 years experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Will train other existing team members
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Oracle e-Business Suite applications across a wide range of EBS modules and client specific customizations.
* Experience in the preparation of Technical Requirement/Design documents
* Hands on experience on Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound / Outbound interfaces, Reports, Forms and Customizations.
* Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and Performance tuning.
* Expertise in Oracle Forms (Development and Personalization), BI Publisher Reports, Oracle Workflows.
* OAF experience will be preferable
* Sound knowledge in using Oracle APIs for interfaces to Oracle Financials and AOL/Sys-Admin components.
* Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
* Deep knowledge on functional flows: Payroll and HCM
* Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules
* Be a team player and strive for the success of the team and the client
* Ability to design and document solutions for complex problem
* 3-5 Years of first-hand technical development Experience in Oracle EBS Suite.
* Expert in using Tools like Toad, SQL developer and SQL Plus.
* Capable of integrating Third party tools with Oracle Apps Databases.
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Expertise in Forms Builder, Reports Builder, Workflow Builder, PL/SQL and XML Publisher
* Working experience on Unix Shell Scripting
* Good to have - Knowledge and experience in OAF development
* Good to have - Knowledge on XML Gateway
* Remediating EBS objects for EBR Compliance
* Good in Customizations and Form personalization. Understands the best practices and standards of CEMLI/RICE.
* Ability to write SQL queries to extract and analyse data from EBS tables Experience with the SDLC
* Hands on experience on Data Conversion/Migrations.
Additional Job Details:
Oracle E Business
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.