- First Oracle EBS project they are taking on
- Need Functional analyst - SME - Knowledgable of HR and Payroll areas, enhance product from functional perspective, document requirements and how will fit on domain, work well with development team, Run Payroll and make sure things works efficiently
- Converting data from one system to another
- Experience with downstream systems
- Strong SQL knowledge
- HR & Payroll implementation: 3-5 years experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Will train other existing team members
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Oracle e-Business Suite applications across a wide range of EBS modules and client specific customizations.
* Experience in the preparation of Technical Requirement/Design documents
* Hands on experience on Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound / Outbound interfaces, Reports, Forms and Customizations.
* Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and Performance tuning.
* Expertise in Oracle Forms (Development and Personalization), BI Publisher Reports, Oracle Workflows.
* OAF experience will be preferable
* Sound knowledge in using Oracle APIs for interfaces to Oracle Financials and AOL/Sys-Admin components.
* Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
* Deep knowledge on functional flows: Payroll and HCM
* Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules
* Be a team player and strive for the success of the team and the client
* Ability to design and document solutions for complex problem
* 3-5 Years of first-hand technical development Experience in Oracle EBS Suite.
* Expert in using Tools like Toad, SQL developer and SQL Plus.
* Capable of integrating Third party tools with Oracle Apps Databases.
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Expertise in Forms Builder, Reports Builder, Workflow Builder, PL/SQL and XML Publisher
* Working experience on Unix Shell Scripting
* Good to have - Knowledge and experience in OAF development
* Good to have - Knowledge on XML Gateway
* Remediating EBS objects for EBR Compliance
* Good in Customizations and Form personalization. Understands the best practices and standards of CEMLI/RICE.
* Ability to write SQL queries to extract and analyse data from EBS tables Experience with the SDLC
* Hands on experience on Data Conversion/Migrations.
Additional Job Details:Oracle E Business