MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling an urgent - LONG TERM REMOTE CONTRACT position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known government agency.
Are you a Back End C# SQL Developer who LOVES building enterprise applications? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
Junior Back End C# SQL Developer
- Developer mindset
- Data Engineer
- Microsoft Framework, C#.NET & SQL Server
- Junior developer – Back end / Full stack JQuery, JS
- Building enterprise applications – 2 years minimum
Technical Skills Required:
- Back End C# .NET Development
- Experience building enterprise applications
- SQL Server – should be able to write basic SQL statements
- Front End development experience with JQuery or other similar tools
- ANY Excel Skills (Macros, Power Queries, Pivots, charts)
- Python or other Object Orientated Programming Language
- Tableau or PowerBI - Developing dashboards
- Experience with developing and supporting Federal grants, contracting, or administrative systems
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.