Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer in Chandler, AZ (Hybrid).Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Full stack .NET software engineer
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of .NET Framework experience using C#
- 7+ years of SQL Server database experience
- 5+ years of experience with Agile
- 2+ years programming ETL processes
- 2+ years Cloud application development (Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Prior experience building web applications using .NET Framework or .NET Core, .NET 6
- Prior experience building and consuming REST services using .NET or .NET Core, .NET 6
- Git and GitHub experience
- Experience with automated build/deploy for release
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to gather and document technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in environment with various time zones
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large-scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.