- 3-5+ years of full stack .NET Development experience, including on-premise and Azure cloud.
- Current Angular experience with versions 4+ (will be using the latest versions)
- Strong in C#, Design patterns, .NET framework concepts, implementation, and OOPs concepts.
- Experience in automated unit testing; Tooling for CI/CD pipelines and DevOps.
- Strong in multi-tier architectures, microservices, Messaging, and Event-based distributed architecture.
- Strong SQL Server (includes working with DML, DDL, and Stored procedures), Azure SQL
- Working experience in Performance Tuning of an application using C# and SQL and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Experience in Azure, Azure PaaS services - app services, App Insights, etc.
- Good analytical skills to understand the requirements and Working experience in Agile projects; Work experience in designing modules, estimation, and task management for self and team.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures in related skillsets
- Able to perform work that is varied and somewhat difficult in nature.
- Able to perform work with minimal to moderate supervision; able to apply and interpret business rules and concepts in daily work.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred.
- Pay 65 to 70
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 242105
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.