- Develop, design, code, debug, and document web and mobile web interface applications in a variety of front-end software languages and back-end software languages.
- Provide input and guidance on development and architecture decisions; collaborate with other engineers.
- Analyze system specifications and create project estimates.
- Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful.
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
- Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with other developers with code reviews, group sprint planning, and pair programming.
- Work with your team to evaluate, scope, and estimate key future state capabilities, translate user stories into performant, multi-browser compliant, responsive, web experiences.
- Ability to create service responses in multiple formats including JSON, XML, and Protobuffers.
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or attended a professional programming course/school.
- exposure to eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in a Full-Stack role capable to code complex full-stack designs in a modular, well-architected manner; experience with responsive/adaptive design, and efficient middleware communication.
- Must have experience with frameworks like AngularJS, React, and SASS.
- Must have experience with server-side languages like Node, Ruby, and PHP.
- Experienced and familiar with database technology like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Expert using source control like Git.
- Expert in developing front-end website architecture, web page interactions, and cross-platform optimization/responsiveness.
- Expert in developing back-end website applications and features.
- Expert understanding of agile methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills.