Grow your career as a Full Stack Java Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for coordinating and helping to execute on the day-to-day technical work needed to define, design and develop the platform.
- Analyze and understand existing programs, job flows, and components.
- Perform program design, development, and code management.
- Perform unit, integration and parallel testing.
- Assist in investigating production issues and provide solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and update versions of existing ones.
- Design reusable frameworks - environment management and layout design.
- Work with multiple teams in different locations and time zones.
- Review test and debug team members' work.
- Write well designed efficient code.
- Document solutions to issues and business and testing requirements using JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of software development experience with advanced experience in Java.
- Excellent Java Development skills.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise level architecture web services, data, and application layers.
- Solid object oriented programming experience.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Java frameworks available such as Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies such as AngularJS, DOJO, JSP as well as proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of xml technologies like xslt, jaxb, etc.
- Technical Skills: Multi-threading, Rest and API design, Unix Scripting, Batch Job Scheduling JIL/Autosys
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Prefer knowledge of Cassandra/Microservices/Apache Ignite and Kafka/Cloud Service.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.