Grow your career as a Full Stack Java Developer with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be involved in all aspects of SDLC of these UI application full Java stack and related technologies to streamline and optimize manually intensive processes throughout the company. Will be responsible for technical deliverables, provide architectural guidance, enforce best company and industry best practices, conduct code reviews, build support processes, and serve as escalation point during production outages.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users.
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement.
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality.
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- 5 to 8 years of Java development experience.
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods.
Required Technical Skills:
- GUI design and development (Angular, Java Script, Type Script)
- Java SE/EE 8 and above
- Java Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle DB
- XML/XSD/XSLT and JSON
- Web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- UNIX/Linux Shell scripting
- Windows scripting, PowerShell
- Modern source control, build and continuous integration solutions
Preferred Technical Skills:
- RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka and other message-oriented middleware
- OpenShift Container Platform
- Autosys and scheduling
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.