Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Sr. Java Developer
San Leandro, CA or Chandler, AZ
We are looking for several Java Developers with MongoDB and Kafka (or JMS) experience. Specific experience includes enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring boot, Spring JPA with Micro services development, MongoDB as datastore and Event Driven application development.
- Experience with development tools such as GitHub, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, UDeploy, AppDynamics, Splunk, JUnit.
- Experienced with Agile development methodology, CI/CD, EPL including prior project experience with this methodology.
- Strong Java Full stack development experience with Enterprise Java frameworks like Sprint, Spring boot, Spring JPA with Micro services development, MongoDB as data base and Event Driven application development.
- Analysis, design, technical documentation, development and implementation, and environment support of highly complex services applications
- Expert level skills in Strong in Java, J2EE, MongoDB, Kafka, Streams, Spring Framework, REST API development and RabbitMQ and Zookeeper is plus.
- Experience with application profiling, performance tuning, advanced JASON concepts such as closures, event handling, performance tuning, Object oriented design, data structures, prevent XSS and XSRF.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.