Position: Full-Stack Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Boston, MA; New York City, NY
Term: 6 Months
- Design and code custom Node JS and python APIs and Micro Services to integrate best-of-breed technologies used by multiple stakeholders in Lending.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, security specialists and vendors on innovative solutions to complex business problems, using cloud-based and on- premise technologies.
- Lead, evaluate and oversee software development solutions written by vendors and colleagues. Conduct code and design reviews and collaborate closely with solution, cloud and security architects.
- Communicate with product managers, business analysts and end-users daily to deliver technology solutions for their business and operational objectives.
- Translate designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS.
- Be highly collaborative with product management and technical support where feedback is used for continuous improvement with iterative deliverables.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years development experience with node.js
- 3+ years experience with python preferred
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server or Snowflake is highly desired
- Create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible and similar tools
- Experience with development in AWS. Certification is a plus
- Experience migrating systems from on-prem to cloud is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership of technical teams using the Agile project management methodology. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is desired
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to provide production support of applications
- Communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.