Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Sr. Software Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ
Term: 10 months
- Collaborates with leaders, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development.
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions.
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates.
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines.
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs.
- Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5-7 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments.
- Cloud development experience a plus.