Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 months
Support design and development of RPM (Retail Price Manager) application which is one of the critical.
Merchandizing application for managing prices.
Responsible for application design and development.
Ensure adherence to Agile practices, design thinking, good software development practices.
Ensure adherence to DevOps practices, CI/CD principles and ensuring complete automation of software deployment, releases, and security practices.
Work closely with product team in understanding the requirements and continuously strive towards making a better customer experience and provides the strategic direction to the product.
Work closely with technical leadership and other peers in the organization to develop/promote architectural direction across the organization.
Ensure applications/platforms being supported meet/exceed security/performance/availability requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Over 12 years of experience in full stack development
- Over 5 years of experience working with distributed applications, event driven, loosely coupled, scalable, self healing components/micro services
- Database: Preferably Postgress but other SQL and NoSQL is ok (Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra)
- Event/streaming services like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- 3-5 years of experience working with cloud technologies with exposure to atleast one of major cloud provider like AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift, Pivotal
- Familiarity with CI/CD: Git, Jenkins, Atlasssian development stack
- Over 5 years of experience working in a Agile environment, leading teams, practices lean principles and promoting faster time to market
- Cloud developer/architecture certification is a plus
Even better if you have:
Cloud Developer/Architecture Certification.
Database: Preferably PostgreSQL but other SQL and NoSQL is ok (Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra).