Seeking a Sr. Full-Stack Developer for a contract to hire opportunity that will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah. This person will be responsible for the development, testing, and documentation of sophisticated web and mobile applications involving both front and backend components. This position will complete significant research, analysis, and architecture. The Full-Stack Developer develops and maintains innovative, scalable solutions that provide value to the business and provides operational support as required.
- Develop, design, code, debug, and document web and mobile web interface applications in a variety of front-end software languages and back-end software languages.
- Provide input and guidance on development and architecture decisions; collaborate with other engineers.
- Analyze system specifications and create project estimates.
- Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful.
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
- Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with other developers with code reviews, group sprint planning, and pair programming.
- Work with your team to evaluate, scope, and estimate key future state capabilities, translate user stories into performant, multi-browser compliant, responsive, web experiences.
- Ability to create service responses in multiple formats including JSON, XML, and Protobuffers.
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or attended a professional programming course/school.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a Full-Stack role capable to code complex full-stack designs in a modular, well-architected manner; experience with responsive/adaptive design, and efficient middleware communication.
- Expert with frameworks like AngularJS, React, and SASS.
- Expert with server-side languages like Node, Ruby, and PHP.
- Experienced and familiar with database technology like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Expert using source control like Git.
- Expert in developing front-end website architecture, web page interactions, and cross-platform optimization/responsiveness.
- Expert in developing back-end website applications and features.
- Expert understanding of agile methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.