Our client is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their team for a 6+ month contract onsite in Irving, TX. In this role you will be responsible for system design and implementation of on-going enhancement of digital products including Web Apps, APIs, Middleware Services and Database systems. Must have technical mastery of one or more Programming languages with hands-on experience, RESTful API and Database development. Follow best industry practices and publish documentations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Design software components, develop shippable code, documentation and unit test new features for Apps and APIs.
- Works with fellow Developers, Team Leads, Architects to deliver new features and system enhancements.
- Collaborate with Quality, Product and Cloud Engineering teams to keep digital assets fully functional, secure and up-to-date with business needs.
- Perform pair programming, effectively communicate ideas with the team, assist in systems integration, performance testing and production releases
- Implement policies, roles, data access controls, monitoring events, resolve system and data issues for continuous functioning of APIs
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must have 2 years of experience in as software development engineer
- Must have 1 year of Web App development experience (preferably Reactjs)
- Must have 1 year of experience in cloud platforms (preferable AWS), developing micro-services, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), message queue systems and background task management
- Must have 1 year of experience in developing NoSQL databases, designing data models and proficient in querying document stores (preferably MongoDB)
- Knowledge in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, OpenAPI, etc.
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset
- Passionate about learning technology and problem solving
- Strong writing and communication skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.