Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant.
Position: Front-end Web Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 weeks
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Push the boundaries of what's possible to create better experiences for our users.
- Lead UI technical solutions throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables such as screen layouts, user interface elements, and prototypes.
- Translate usability and field research findings into design/function improvements.
- Communicate technology strategy and rationale to key stakeholders and project member(s).
- Collaborate with UI/UIX teams to develop cross-product solutions.
- Document website's front-end technology standards and procedures.
- Work in an Agile team environment using two-week sprints for delivery of production quality code.
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- Proficient in markup coding by hand, specifically HTML5 and/or XHTML 1.0.
- Proficient in CSS3, SASS/SCSS/LESS/COMPASS implementation and best practices.
- Proficient in key Java technologies such as Java, Typescript, JSP, JSTL.
- Proficient in Responsive web design understanding (css media queries).
- Proficient in accessibility implementation using WGAC 2.0 and Section 508 standards.
NICE TO HAVES
- HTML5 web apps (jQuery Mobile, Sencha, etc.)