Contract Opportunity: 14-months
Our global SaaS Insurance client has an outstanding foot in the door opportunity.
About us! We serve a global community of more than 350 insurers of all sizes and lines of business in more than 30 countries. Community feedback enables us to stay at the forefront of what is happening all over the world in P&C and to incorporate insights into the design of our platform to be truly customer centric. We exist to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Love solving sticky problems? Excited about crafting innovative solutions for global software? Interested in working on products that touch everyone’s lives? We’re a close-knit and multidisciplinary UX team working to make cloud software that is at the forefront of the insurance industry. We’re committed to building an inclusive workspace that embraces people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills, and talents.
In support of our design system, our team collaborates a variety of disciplines from design, to development, to accessibility. We consider product design a team sport where, together with our colleagues, we strategically solve for business realities and execute on innovative and scalable solutions for both enterprise and customer facing applications. We want to see your awesomeness, so please be sure to share your portfolio with us.
- Provide a strong dev perspective on how to extend and adapt our design system to new use cases
- Collaborate with a team of designers and engineers to make the building blocks for applications built on our web platform
- Help scale the design system by identifying and establishing and developing patterns to support common business cases
- Work closely with designers to answer design, interaction, and state questions to ensure the design system is implemented according to the vision
- Be an advocate for the contribution design mindset and work with the design team on making innovation a team effort
- Collaborate with other product teams to gauge needs and expectations and to deliver scalable UI solutions that work across our platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in frontend development with a focus on UI/UX design.
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaboration: We build on each other’s ideas and draw on interdisciplinary approaches to craft impactful experiences.
- Integrity: We stand behind our words and commitments as part of a global community, respecting and recognizing our interdependence.
- Curiosity: We are lifelong learners, with a growth mindset, who are passionate about advancing our discipline through entertaining new ideas and unique perspectives.
- Humility: We leverage our expertise while respecting other viewpoints and challenging our own assumptions.
- Experience working with design systems is a plus UX
- 1-2 years experience with Reach preferred
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!