Senior Front End Developer - Atlanta, GA
Are you passionate about driving change with innovation and leveraging data to power new ways of thinking? Would you be excited to work with an organization focused on innovation and data that will help improve climate, protect cities, and build a smarter and brighter future for the next generation? If so look no further…
Our team is seeking an experienced Senior Front-End Developer who will be an integral member of the marketing team at a global organization poised to help a changing world deal with the challenges ahead.
The Perks: All the robust benefits of a global enterprise organization, fantastic leadership, great opportunity to be a part of an elite global marketing team, and a hybrid work model working from home 3x per week. Please send detailed resume and LI profile today!
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Information Systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of modern front-end practices including responsive typography, layouts with CSS grid, placement and alignment with Flexbox
- Experience with Git and trunk-based development in a team setting
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, or Playwright
- Well-versed in cross-browser implementation and testing
- Able to implement according to industry best practice standards for code hygiene and performance
- Nice to have: experience with Sitecore and/or SXA, React, build pipelines, CSS animations
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.