Are you a Solutions Architect? Do eat, sleep, and breathe Application Architect framework and have a mastery of the entire architecture all within a very collaborative environment? Are you looking for your next career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
Title: Solutions Architect
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop technical coding and documentation standards.
- Manage technically complex projects efforts in development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
- Development of the application architecture framework. This implies mastery of the entire architecture.
- Plan and design complex product deliverables with high-level system narratives, system partitioning, framework design, whiteboarding sessions, storyboards, and user interface prototypes to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Detailed design specifications for hardware and software use by the technical team.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Develop new architectures for applications based on new or emerging technologies.
- Monitor technical progress of project teams and provide mentoring where appropriate.
- Lead UI functional team to recommend and define architecture and development standards.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 12 years in application development
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent IT knowledge/experience.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of, project team members and the customer support.
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with other IT teams as well as customers. Ability to effectively present information, interact with, and respond to questions from managers, employees, customers, and vendors
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching and/or mentoring professionals.
- Possess expert level knowledge of product lifecycle.
- Skilled in designing n-tier applications and, experience in UML notation or other standard frameworks.
- Demonstrate mastery in leading software development projects and managing implementation projects that using industry best practices.
- Possess expert level knowledge of object-oriented design, and programming techniques.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Prior strong planning and organizational skills.