Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Flexcube SME Manual Testers
Location: Charlotte, NC, Philadelphia, PA, Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions. Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires expertise in Oracle Flexcube and Oracle Banking Payments / Flexpay.
- Experience with HP ALM and Gira
- Agile Experience
- 7+ years of experience with quality assurance methodology and tools.
- Experience testing payment applications such as SWIFT FED Chips ACH NACHA Pega MTS VoltPay