Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Data Analyst
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Lead the support of our static data accounting system team.
- Will support lead off shore resource for new procedure processes or issue resolution of batch or static data issues in our accounting application.
- Will be able to resolve interface issues or research data issues and work across teams to support production or project work.
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects.
- 3+ years of technical or business support experience
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Financial Securities industry experience
- Experience with ticketing management systems like Jira or Service Now
- Experience with Agile or Kanban project management
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information,
comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT processes and technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Solid problem-solving skills
Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities