Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Financial Analyst - Workday to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Financial Analyst - Workday
Term: 6 + Months
Location: Remote, USA
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Adaptive Insights / Workday Financials experience
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops and integrates membership, revenue, expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations within Adaptive Insights and Workday Financials.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.