Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Financial Analyst (Real Estate/Facilities) 2 to join their team for a possible contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Financial Analyst (Real Estate/Facilities) 2
Term: 6 + Months, Possible Contract to Hire
Location: Remote, USA
** While the position is Remote, work from home, to be eligible to convert to an employee of this company, you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Real Estate / Facilities
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Workday Adapative Planning (formerly Insight)
This position would serve as the liaison between our client and Facilities Management company.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Supporting company’s real estate/facilities business area, including the following:
- Work with Facilities Management company to ensure all expenses are captured on the books correctly.
- Provide various metrics to show how we are performing versus industry benchmarks (cost per square foot, etc.).
- Work with Facilities Management company to solidify annual budget, and forecast adjustments during the year.
- Work closely with Real Estate leadership to support company's strategy.
- Purchase requisition/contract creation
- Invoice coding/approval
- Asset capitalization
- Project accounting
- Posting journal entries
- Month-end close process
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.