- Support Overall conversion project - legacy organization
- Tracking to project plan (via Smart Sheets)
- meeting with stakeholders and business owners
- Setting up and converting new suppliers
- Getting Purchase orders in place
- training on overall processes
- Focus on Procure to Pay - REQUIRED
- Must have Workday experience
- Smart Sheets is the tracking tool
- Previous Mergers and Acquisition experience will be very helpful
- Should have strong financial acumen with ability to understand all financial documents
* Build/maintain project plans, tracking deliverables and execution while working with business owners and the project team.
* Responsible for tracking the procurement life cycle end to end including supplier set up, maintenance, purchase requisitions, and invoice processing.
* Work closely with the business units and the shared services organization to ensure project timelines are met.
* Responsible for working with teams and reporting to leadership on implementation of Finance Project Plan in support of acquisition.
* Drive the execution of procurement policies which meet the needs of internal customer requirements.*
* Conversion and integration:
Ensure all documentation is accurate and maintained within the assigned data tools.
Collaborate with business owners on processes and procedures to ensure smooth transition to business as usual (BAU)
Tracking conversion items and integration activities end to end to meet project timelines.
Monitoring, revising, and updating Finance project plan in alignment to align with Finance larger integration project under direction of Finance M&A leadership.
* Project Management transition support resource:
Lead Internal teams through P2P process transactions end to end including supplier set up, maintenance, purchase requisitions, and invoice processing.
Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle.
Escalation of risks and facilitation in resolving and documentation of risks.
Updating existing reports and dashboards for reporting to Senior Leadership and implementation office
* Complete assigned special projects, meeting schedule and quality requirements
* Demonstrate ability to effectively manage projects and deliver on associated timelines.
* Adopt and utilize Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management tools and reporting mechanisms.
* Provide necessary visibility to Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management leaders; escalate issues appropriately.
* Experienced with M&A and related finance transition activities.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite
* Smartsheets and Workday experience preferred.
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies
* Bachelors degree or equivalent years of work experience
* Experience and knowledge of accounting and/or finance
* Experienced in change management.
* Experience with Workday (preferred)
* Project Management Professional (PMP) (preferred)
- * 5+ years in focused procurement, payables, and expense environment
- SMARTSHEETS Experience - expert level is a MUST
- * Extensive experience in comparable P2P (Procure to Pay) & expense roles
- * Deep expertise in procure to pay and best practices.
- * Program management experience (preferred)
- * Analytical skills, able to interpret and reconcile data.
- * Experience preparing reports, presentations and coordinating meeting logistics.
- * Solid interpersonal skills to develop cooperative relationships to achieve results, build mutual trust and encourage respect and cooperation among team members.
Additional Job Details:
Fluent with SmartSheets a MUST