Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a FACETS Business Applications Analyst to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has over 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina, serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by providing innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: FACETS Business Applications Analyst
Term: 6 + Months
Location: Remote, USA
- Bachelors or associates degree from a technical school. If no degree, 9 years of experience in system or application administration.
- 7 years of experience in system or application administration.
- Experience in database systems such as Oracle and /or Microsoft SQL Server
- Facets product building experience
- Front end and Backend Facets. Mostly Backend.
- Preferred skills expert in Facets Medical plan building.
Lead and coordinate work related to the identification of business requirements and solutions related to the support of the specific business area for implementation of a packaged system software. Lead configuration and administration of the Packaged Software, and participate in more complex process design and system testing.
- Serve as the lead for multiple application areas, including data definitions, usage and file structure, technical structure of the code and the business rules, and structure of requirements that governs the functionality of the system.
- Provide technical leadership and application expertise to multiple business project teams and non project related activities.
- Provide consultative and expert support in discovery and fact finding for the full understanding and execution of all types of assignments.
- Lead development of Package Software modification requirements and Interface Design Specifications. Configure necessary tables in Packaged Software to support the specific business areas.
- Establish and maintain all Packaged Software file configuration, including highly complex tasks.
- Plan and serve as a key liaison with business areas during development and implementation.
- Identify best practices, communicate and implement these practices within the department.
- Independently analyze business problems or opportunities; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems/opportunities, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results. Facilitate completion of projects within the allocated time and budget
- Coordinate work and provide direction and assistance to junior staff members
- Provide detailed configuration expertise to customers and business partners. This includes verbal, written, and electronic communication, and delivering presentations when needed.
- Provide consultative support in analyzing business requirements / use cases / functional requirements in order to ensure the development of efficient enterprise solutions.
- Provide detailed configuration expertise and consultative support to customers and business partners in order to ensure the development of efficient enterprise solutions. Provides appropriate communication method including delivery of presentations when needed.
- Perform analysis of current usage of Package Software and reports back to business areas regarding improvements in process, data quality and results.
- Review Package Software Vendors technical design documents to ensure compliance with business area needs and BCBSNC standards.
- Monitor configuration implementations to ensure common standards are followed, makes recommendations for standards improvements.